Typically, seller will release the BTC in 30 – 60 minutes after receiving payment. Please be assured that the BTC is already under custodian. In the event of a dispute, you may raise it to Coin2World customer service. As long as the BTC has not been released from the custodian or the transaction is completed/cancelled, the dispute resolution can take place. If the transaction you are participating in has a dispute, you will receive an email. In most cases, the dispute can be resolved in 24-48 hours.
Articles in this section
- How to buy Bitcoins
- I do not know how to make the payment.
- What happens if I have accidentally labelled the transaction as completed but haven't yet to pay.
- I have already placed the order but am unable to make the required payment within stipulated period.
- I have already made the payment but haven't yet to indicate “already paid”
- I did not get a response from the seller after payment.
- Is it normal that I do not receive my BTC after marking payment?
- I am unable to add the transaction number nor leave a message during payment.