Please remember to always indicate “payment made” within stipulated period. If not, please use the chat function to contact the seller to reset the transaction. The new transaction will be protected by the custodian, until the seller confirms that he receives your payment.
Articles in this section
- How to buy Bitcoins
- I do not know how to make the payment.
- What happens if I have accidentally labelled the transaction as completed but haven't yet to pay.
- I have already placed the order but am unable to make the required payment within stipulated period.
- I have already made the payment but haven't yet to indicate “already paid”
- I did not get a response from the seller after payment.
- Is it normal that I do not receive my BTC after marking payment?
- I am unable to add the transaction number nor leave a message during payment.