If you have not made payment, please cancel the transaction, and raise a new transaction request. Please note that any transaction labelled as completed will result in the BTC being locked in custodian and seller will not be able to sell them. Any inaction to cancel the transaction will attract an unfavourable comment from the seller. Coin2World may take action to restrict or terminate such users’ accounts.
Articles in this section
- How to buy Bitcoins
- I do not know how to make the payment.
- What happens if I have accidentally labelled the transaction as completed but haven't yet to pay.
- I have already placed the order but am unable to make the required payment within stipulated period.
- I have already made the payment but haven't yet to indicate “already paid”
- I did not get a response from the seller after payment.
- Is it normal that I do not receive my BTC after marking payment?
- I am unable to add the transaction number nor leave a message during payment.